The Personal Learning Plan feature enables teachers to write personalised student goals under headings determined by the school.
Personal Learning Plan goals are specific to individual students and sit outside the sets of curriculum or values goals. Schools often prefer to delete these goals once they become less relevant.
Personal Learning Plan goals can be deleted by an administrator, the author of the goal or by the student's teacher.
TO DELETE A PERSONAL LEARNING PLAN GOAL
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Select NEXT STEPS
3. Click PLP
4. Select the heading relating to the goal you wish to delete.
5. Click DELETE on the goal you wish to remove.
6. This action cannot be undone so confirmation is required. Click YES to delete the goal.
7. If the goal was linked to a post as evidence, the link will be deleted but the post will remain.