Teachers can view their students grouped by current goals and update these goals at a group level.
TO VIEW STUDENTS GROUPED BY CURRENT GOALS
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on the Groups and Classes icon
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu icon
Note, if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on GROUP GOAL SETTING
4. Select the set of goals you wish to view
5. Here you will see the goals in your chosen subject that one or more students have set as current.
6. Under the goal is the list of students who are currently working on the goal
7. Under the student names is a progress bar indicating the percentage of students in your class or group who have completed the goal (green), who have the goal set as current (buff) and who have not yet started the goal (black)
8. Click on EDIT to see the students who have the goal recorded as completed, current or not yet started.
9. To update the goal for each student, click their profile. This will change from white to buff, buff to green or green to white. Once the goals have been updated, click DONE