Each student has an attendance page within their profile. From there you can see their attendance history, statistical information and produce an individual attendance report.
ATTENDANCE ANALYSIS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL STUDENT
1. Find the student using one of the search tools available.
2. Click on their pop up menu
3. Click ATTENDANCE
4. Below the calendar you will find a button for each year that holds attendance records for this student. Click the year you require.
5. A page of attendance data will be displayed comprising attendance graphs, tables and an individual absence report.
- Dark Green - Present
- Light Green - Late (also a present code)
- Orange - Justified Absence
- Red - Unjustified Absence
6. The Attendance Summary can be sorted by any column. Click the arrow beside the heading to sort by that column.
7. Print the full page by clicking the PRINT button.