The Bank Reconciliation report will print a list of all credit transactions in your date range that affect your bank account. It is primarily used to ensure that your cash banking and bank statement keying has been entered accurately. Credit transactions that affect the bank account are Payments and Refunds.
Payments are separated by payment type to assist you further. Each type will reconcile with a different source.
|- Cash||>||Cash Banking|
|- Cheque||>||Cash Banking|
|- Credit Card||>||Credit Card Machine|
|- Eftpos||>||Eftpos Till Reciept|
|- External||>||Kindo or other payment system|
|- Internet||>||Bank Statement|
|- Online||>||Stripe Reconciliation Report|
|- Refund||>||Cash Banking or Bank Statement (depending on how the funds were returned)|
BANK RECONCILIATION REPORT
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Administration click on Finance
3. Click TRANSACTION REPORTING
4. Enter the date range that you wish to view your transactions for
5. Click BANK RECONCILIATION
6. The Bank Reconciliation report will provide you with a section for each payment type, along with totals per Ledger / Payment type at the top.
7. Sort your individual lists by clicking the arrow beside the column heading. The arrow will only appear when the cursor is placed on the heading name. Click again to sort in the opposite direction.
8. Filter your lists by entering the required filter value in the filter box. The filter entered for one payment type will, in turn, filter the tables for all payment types.
9. Each individual list can be downloaded as a .csv file, excel file or Printed directly.
10. Alternatively, you may choose to download or print ALL tables using the buttons at the top of the page.
Article is closed for comments.