When collecting funds for an individual event or fee, it is often necessary to identify who has not paid for that particular event. Debtors' Lists can be obtained by Line Item with added filtering to obtain what you specifically require.
CREATE A DETAILED DEBTORS' LIST
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Administration click on Finance
3. Click TRANSACTION REPORTING
4. Enter a date range that will encompass the date your Line Items were created. It is the Line Item date that is important in this instance. All payments will be included regardless of date.
5. Click LINE ITEM DETAIL REPORT
6. Sort your list
You can click the arrow beside the column heading to sort your list. The arrow will only appear when the cursor is placed on the heading name. Click again to sort in the opposite direction.
7. Filter your list
The blank area below the column heading is a filter field. It enables you to select the specific group of students you need.
Enter the desired selection into the filter box. This may be a specific Student, Room or Year Level
or a Balance. > < can be used as filter characters on any of the balance fields.
8. Your list can be download as a .csv file, an Excel file or Printed directly.