It may become necessary at some stage to return to the original application. Reasons for this would be to print the original application, process the contacts if the step was omitted on acceptance or simply to check what was originally entered.
Note: To view original enrolment forms you must be a School Hero Administrator and have the permission enabled to Process Enrolment Applications. The Principal or Principal's Delegate is able to assign this permission. For more information see Controlling Access to View Restricted Fields
RETURNING TO THE ORIGINAL APPLICATION
1. Find the student using the search tools available
2. Click the pop up menu icon
3. Click Manage Student
4. Click VIEW APPLICATION. If the student has left and returned, there may be more than one to choose from.
5. The original application will be displayed. From here you are able to:
- PRINT the application
- PROCESS CONTACTS (only do this if they were missed in error) or
- MANAGE <student name> to return to the student. This button is at the top of the screen.
Note: You will not find enrolment forms for students who were added to your system via a data transfer or the Add a Sibling function as no enrolment form was submitted.