A student's current year report page is a summary of all the learning content from the start of the year up to the current date. Schools can decide which pages content will appear on this summary page by making the page visible on the student report page - see Editing Page Settings
VIEWING HISTORIC REPORTS
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Select the Current Year REPORT page
3. Here you will see the staff view of the student's progress as of the current day. To see a summary of data on a specific date, select the calendar icon
4. Change the "to" date to the date which you wish to view the report for
5. If you change the date to a previous year, the "From" date will adjust to 1 Jan of the corresponding previous year.
6. Click SET REPORT RANGE
This will update the page content to show posts made from the start of the year to the chosen date. The title of the report will change to reflect the date selected.
7. You can print your report for this date by clicking on the print icon. See Printing a Summary of a Student's Online Report
8. To reset the report content back to the current day click the reset icon
Note: This feature is currently only available in the staff view of Hero. The ability to select and view other contributing data (e.g. goals, curriculum levels) within a date range will be available in the future.