In these exceptional circumstances, the Ministry of Education has requested that we provide schools with a way to share weekly attendance data with them.
Hero will send this report automatically each weekend for you. If you wish, you are able to send it manually but only one report will be sent to the MoE for each week.
GENERATING THE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE REPORT MANUALLY
1. Click on the Quick Links icon (three lines) located on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on List Builder
3. Click EXPORTS
4. Click ATTENDANCE SURVEY FOR THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
4. Hero is able to send this report automatically for you. Ensure the slider to Automatically Upload Weekly Attendance Survey at 2:00am every Saturday is set to on (red). You can turn this off if you wish.
5. To send the report manually, click SEND REPORT FOR <DATE RANGE>
This button will always display the current week.
6. You will be presented with a confirmation to accept. Click UPLOAD THE SURVEY
Your attendance report for the week selected will be generated and automatically sent to the Ministry of Education. You will receive this notification that it is successful.
If the upload was not successful this notification will be displayed. In this situation please wait until later in the day and try again. If you receive the same notification please contact the Hero Helpdesk for support.
Note: Only one upload can be sent per week. You will not be able to send an automatic upload and a perform a manual upload. Ensure your attendance for the week is complete before you upload the survey. Click CANCEL THE UPLOAD on the confirmation pop up box to cancel and complete this.
8. When your upload for the week is complete, the button will be greyed out indicating that this has been done. The button for next week will appear when this data is available to be uploaded.