In these exceptional circumstances, the Ministry of Education has requested that we provide schools with a way to share weekly attendance data with them. You can do this directly from the Exports section of List Builder.
GENERATING THE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE REPORT
1. Click on the Quick Links icon (three lines) located on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on List Builder
3. Click EXPORTS
4. Click ATTENDANCE SURVEY FOR THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
4. Click SEND REPORT FOR <DATE RANGE>
This button will always display the current week.
5. You will be presented with a confirmation to accept. Click UPLOAD THE SURVEY
Your attendance report for the week selected will be generated and automatically sent to the Ministry of Education. You will receive this notification that it is successful.
If the upload was not successful this notification will be displayed. In this situation please wait until later in the day and try again. If you receive the same notification please contact the Hero Helpdesk for support.
Note: You can only do this once per week. Ensure your attendance for the week is complete before you upload the survey. Click CANCEL THE UPLOAD on the confirmation pop up box to cancel and complete this.
7. When your upload for the week is complete, the button will be greyed out indicating that this has been done. The button for next week will appear when this data is available to be uploaded.