The Hero Confidential Pages feature enables schools to manage sensitive student data by allowing staff with administration rights to control who is able to view student pages. See help article Controlling Access to Student Pages
A school Hero Administrator with Access Control Level page access permissions can control (grant or remove) individual access for a specific staff member to view a specific page for a specific student.
MANAGING STAFF ACCESS TO A PAGE FOR A STUDENT
1. Find the student profile using one of the search tools available and click on their pop up menu
2. Select the page you wish to grant a staff member access to view
3. Click the page pop up menu
4. Select Manage access
5. Begin typing the name of the staff member you wish to view this page in the Enable access field. Choose their name from the drop down list that will appear.
6. Click SAVE PERMISSIONS
7. To remove access to the page for a staff member click the X beside the staff member's name and click SAVE PERMISSIONS