The Personal Learning Plan feature enables teachers to write personalised student goals under headings determined by the school.
Your school may refer to personalised goals in a different way. You are able to change this label in your Hero software to reflect your terminology.
CHANGE THE LABEL OF PERSONALISED GOALS
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Options, select Basic Options
3. Scroll down to Student Goal Setting
4. To change the Personal Learning Plan label, type your new label in the associated text box
5. To change the Personal Learning Plan Short label, type your new short label in the associated text box
6. Click the green save icon to confirm your changes
Your new labels will be displayed in your Hero site for all users eg. in the NEXT STEPS area.