Hero has a library of help resources designed to assist you in using the features and functions within the software.
These articles also form the support booklets found by going to Quick Links > Hero Guides
TO ACCESS THE RESOURCE LIBRARY
1. From any page in Hero, click on the Help icon in the top menu
2. Enter a keyword or keywords into the search box and tap Enter on your keyboard
3. Article suggestions will appear. Click on the article you wish to view. This will appear in the pop-up box.
4. To view the article full screen in a new tab click the arrow icon to the right of the article title.
5. If you still have questions after reading the article, please speak to one of your school's site administrators. Each school chooses staff members who can access email support from LINC-ED.
6. When accessing email support from LINC-ED, please include all relevant information so that we can best support you. It is also helpful if you attach screenshots or additional files to assist the LINC-ED team with answering your query in the quickest timeframe possible.
7. To hide the help box again, click the minimise icon