For information about how to log in and contribute to your learning, go to the Hero for Students website page.
To set your password and log into Hero for the first time:
1. Download the Hero by LINC-ED app from the app store
Note: use the keywords Hero LINC-ED when searching for the app
Alternatively, open your browser and enter go.linc-ed.com
2. Click NEW USER
3. Enter your school email address and click REQUEST PASSWORD LINK
If your email address is not accepted, please speak to your teacher.
4. You will receive a message confirming a password email has been sent
5. Open your email inbox and click on the Hero Password Reset email
If you do not receive a Hero Password Reset email, check your spam folder.
6. Click RESET MY PASSWORD
7. Enter a secure password (8 or more characters), verify this password then click SET PASSWORD
8. You will receive a confirmation message. Click SIGN IN
9. Enter your school email address and newly set password. If you are using a public device or do not want your password auto-saved, tick This is a public device
10. Click SIGN IN