Hero has been designed for online, real-time reporting meaning that parents can view their child's progress via the Hero app or a web browser at any time.
From time to time, there may be a need to print a summary of this online report, for example, to send to an outside agency.
TO PRINT A WRITTEN SUMMARY OF A STUDENT'S ONLINE REPORT
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Select the Current Year REPORT page
3. Here you will see the staff view of the student's progress. To view the information as a parent, based on settings your school has selected in the What can Parents see? page, click VIEW AS CAREGIVER
4. To print a summary of the online content, click on the print icon
5. A written summary will be generated. This includes your school's name, logo, and the current date. You can use your printer settings to remove the date, header and footer if required.
You can also choose to save the generated document as a .pdf file for emailing.