Adding new badge categories is as simple as adding a new set of goals. See Adding or Editing a Set of Goals
Once you are happy with the badge set up you will need to create your imagery.
The image for a badge should be a square PNG (or SVG). The file size should be a maximum of 256kb and should not be smaller than 90px square. When you create your badge image, it is recommended that you view it at a size of 50px square to ensure that the content remains legible when scaled down.
Once you are happy with the image:
- Click on Goals under the admin menu
- Select the subject you would like to add the badge to.
- Find the category that holds the criteria associated with the badge.
- Click on the pencil next to the category title.
- Upload the badge into the section indicated and add a brief description.
- Click Save Category
The badge is now ready to be awarded.
Article is closed for comments.