As well as being able to personalise what information you share with caregivers on the student Current Report Page, you are also able to personalise the sequence of content in order to align it with your school's reporting structure. To carry out this process, a user will need to have Administrator access and be aware that any changes made will immediately apply to the caregiver view.
Sequencing the content on the report page is a three step process.
- Step 1. Sequence Student Pages and Page Content (Assessments and Goal Subjects assigned to Pages)
- Step 2. Sequence Goal Subjects not assigned to Pages
- Step 3. Sequence the overall Report Page content
Note: Goals Subjects refer to Goals + Progress Statements and/or Charts (as applicable)
STEP 1. SEQUENCE STUDENT PAGES AND PAGE CONTENT
Click this link to find out how to achieve Step 1 - Sequencing Pages and Page Content
STEP 2. SEQUENCE GOAL SUBJECTS NOT ASSIGNED TO PAGES
Sequencing the goal subjects will only affect how they appear on the Report Page. If both goals and progress are visible on the report, the goals will be displayed above the progress statements and/or charts.
STEP 3. SEQUENCE THE REPORT PAGE CONTENT
Now that the various reporting components have been sequenced, we can set how they will appear on the Report Page.
1. Navigate to the Administration menu > What Parents Can See?
2. Scroll down to Report Page to find the content sequencing features.
3. Use click and drag to determine the sequence of main reporting content (as outlined above) and also the sequence of page-based content for those pages that contain more than just posts.
4. To optimise your report even more, use the dropdown to set the limit on how many posts you wish to include per page. Note: only posts in the current year will be included. Set to 'Unlimited' to include all posts in the current year.
5. Using Show page-based goal subjects on you have even more control over where caregivers view page-based goal subjects.
- Individual Pages - caregivers will only see goal subjects when selecting to view an individual page. They will not see them on the Report Page. This setting applies to page-based goal subjects and also those not assigned to pages.
- Report Page - caregivers will see page-based goal subjects on the report page only. They will not see them when viewing individual pages.
- Both - goal subjects will be visible on both individual pages and the report page.