All payments can be receipted from an individual student's finance page. The receipt will use the Account Salutation and address from the student's Account Settings. This can be altered at the time of receipting to allow receipts to show the relevant person's detail.
Receipts can be printed for a single payment, regardless of how many line items it was apportioned to.
PRINTING A RECEIPT FOR A PAYMENT MADE
1. Find the student using one of the search tools available
2. Click on the student Finance ($) icon
3. Click VIEW ALL PAYMENTS
4. To generate a receipt click the Document icon next to the payment you wish to print a receipt for.
The Payment can be identified by the document icon at the end of the line. The indented lines below show the line items to which this payment was applied. Receipting the payment will show each of the line item portions separately. This is because some may be non-donations and others donations or payments in advance.
5. The receipt will download to your Downloads folder which you can now open and print.
6. To email this receipt to a caregiver, open the receipt and click File > SAVE AS. Enter the name of the document and save as a .pdf. This will ensure that the caregiver is unable to edit the document.