Only Partial Voids or Write Offs can be deleted. This is because a line item that has been Voided or Written Off in full has already been archived to remove it from caregiver view.
DELETING A VOID OR WRITE OFF
The most common reasons for deleting a Void or a Write off transaction are:
- A payment has been received after the Write Off was applied
- A student is now attending an event that was Partially Voided
- An error was made when adding the Void or Write Off
1. Find any one of the students in the family using one of the search tools available
2. Click on the student Finance ($) icon
3. Click VIEW ALL PAYMENTS
4. Click the trash icon on the transaction you wish to delete.
5. Enter the Reason for the Deletion. This is a mandatory field as an audit log is kept of the delete.
6. Click DELETE to update the payment.