For students to log into the Hero app, they need a unique email address added to their profile. This can be either be added for an individual student or imported in bulk by our Hero Customer Support Team.
TO ADD A STUDENT EMAIL ADDRESS TO AN INDIVIDUAL STUDENT'S PROFILE
1. Navigate to the student's profile and click on their information page icon (i)
2. The view will default to the Basic Details menu. Scroll down to the Student email address field
3. Enter the student's email address and click the Save icon
HOW TO GENERATE A .CSV FILE FOR UPLOADING IN BULK
1. Navigate to the Quick Links menu on the top right-hand side of your screen
2. Select List builder
3. Under the heading Basic Details tick First name (preferred), Last name (preferred), and Student email address
4. Under the heading Ministry tick National Student Number
5. Click the List builder icon
6. In the Custom List filter boxes type then select the name of the class/es, group/s, or year cohort/s you wish to generate the file for. This will reduce the number of rows in the list down to the selected students
7. Download the list as a .csv file
8. Populate the .csv file with your student email addresses and save
9. Send the file to our Customer Support team to upload. Our Customer Support team can be contacted via the software by clicking on the help icon (?) then Contact us.