Hero offers two ways for teachers to enter curriculum level data. This can either be done by manually setting curriculum levels or by automatically generating Best fit curriculum levels through marking the goals a student has completed or is currently working on.
This article explains how to manually enter levels for one student.
The milestones, levels and expectations are set by school leaders and are specific to the school.
TO MANUALLY ENTER A CURRICULUM LEVEL FOR A STUDENT
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Click ASSESSMENT OVERVIEW
3. Click on the pencil next to the subject you wish to enter the level for
4. Here you will see the student's progress chart and below this are sliders for the upcoming and previous milestones.
Note: data can be entered at any time but will record against the milestone
5. To enter a new level, move the red slider to the level you require.
As you move the slider, the corresponding level and expectation will show on the left-hand side of the slider and a plot point will be added to the chart
6. To navigate to other subjects for the student, click on the subject heading at the top to the page
Article is closed for comments.