In-depth school-wide data can be gathered in Hero using the Data Sheets function. This tool collates data based on the use of tags.
TO CREATE A DATA SHEET
1. Click on Quick Links (top right hand side of the screen)
2. Click Tag Data Sheets
3. Select a page where posts are tagged. This can be either a Student page or a Staff page
4. The page will display data from the first day of the calendar year. You can change the date range by editing the date fields and clicking CHANGE DATES. This can be helpful for gathering information for selected time periods such as reporting to your Board each month or reviewing data for a school term.
5. Data can be changed by selecting filters from across the top of the page.
6. The coloured pie graph wedges show for each set of tags, the percentage of times a specific tag has been selected.
Clicking on one of the pie graph wedges will display the students who have had a post with that tag. The example below shows the students who had a post with the tag "Lunchtime"
From this screen, a group can be created
7. The tables on the right show for each set of tags the total number times a specific tag has been selected
You can also see the number of students who have had this tag associated with a post
You can sort the data from descending to ascending by clicking on the blue column heading
8. Below the pie graphs is a Posts by Author table showing the frequency of posts made by staff members over time.
9. Below this is a Most Posts table showing the students with the highest number of posts on the page selected.