In Hero, staff pages can be set up by a software administrator. These pages may be used for contexts such as uploading job descriptions, recording professional learning inquiries or adding reflections as part of the professional growth cycle.
TO POST TO YOUR STAFF PAGE
1. Navigate to the quick links menu. This is the 3 horizontal lines icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen beside your teacher profile image
2. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and select the page you wish to record your post on. Note: The names and content of pages are personalised by a school's leadership team.
3. Click on the Share something ... box or the orange pencil icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the page
4. Add the title of your post in the Post Title field
5. Write the content of your post. The toolbar that sits above this box gives you standard formatting options and the ability to add links
6. Add any attachments you want to support the post, e.g. photo, scan of a work sample, Word file, or .pdf file.
You can simply drag and drop files onto this box or click on the relevant icon to select files from your device.
7. You can also embed files from your Google Drive
8. If your software administrator has attached tags to the page you are posting on, click NEXT to view these.
9. You will be presented with sets of tags to select from. Once you have selected the relevant tags click SAVE POST