In Hero, a staff member's staff pages are accessible by the staff member. However, Hero allows staff members to share their pages with colleagues, enabling you to read their posts, comment on their posts, and record posts on their page. This is helpful for sharing observations and feedback in contexts such as job descriptions, professional learning inquiries, and the professional growth cycle.
TO NAVIGATE TO A COLLEAGUE'S STAFF PAGE
1. Navigate to the staff member's profile by clicking the single head icon and letter
OR by clicking on the magnifying glass icon and typing In the staff member's name then SEARCH
2. Click on the 3 dots menu under the staff member's profile picture
3. Select the page you wish to view
4. If your colleague has not yet given you access to their page, the following message will display
5. If your colleague has given you access to their page, you can read their posts, comment on their posts, and add new posts to their page. Note: you are not able to edit the content of posts your colleague has written.