Part of the Hero roll over processes that occur to get you ready for a new school year is the creation of a new set of auto groups. This means that the auto groups linked to any page sets need to be updated to be applied to the current cohort of students.
UPDATING LINKED AUTO GROUPS
1. Navigate to the Administration Menu > Pages
2. Scroll to the bottom to view any existing page sets.
Page sets linked to an auto group from a previous year will display the year within a red icon.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit the page set
4. Click on the name of the currently linked auto group. This will have the year it is from in brackets at the beginning of the group name.
5. Select the new auto group from the drop down menu. Unless there is a previous year displayed on the auto group name as above, the auto groups displayed to select from will be from the current year only.
6. Click SAVE PAGE SET