Teachers can mark all goals in a subject level as complete for all students in a class or group.
TO MARK ALL GOALS AS COMPLETE
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on Groups and Classes
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu
Note, if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on GROUP GOAL SETTING
4. Select the subject you wish to set goals for
5. Click SEE ALL GOALS AS A MATRIX
6. Scroll to the level you wish to mark all goals as complete for then click MARK ALL AS COMPLETE
7. A notification window will pop up explaining that the Mark all goals as complete action cannot be undone. Confirm your action by clicking YES, MARK THESE GOALS AS COMPLETE
Article is closed for comments.