Hero offers two ways for teachers to enter curriculum level data. This can either be done by manually setting curriculum levels or by automatically generating Best fit curriculum levels through marking the goals a student has completed or is currently working on.
This article explains how to manually enter levels for a class or group.
The milestones, levels and expectations are set by school leaders and are specific to the school.
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on the Groups and Classes icon
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu icon
Note: if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on CURRENT EXPECTATIONS
4. Select the subject you wish to enter levels for
5. Here you will see the current and previous milestone sliders for each student in your class or group.
6. To enter a new level, move the red slider to the level you require.
As you move the slider, the corresponding level and expectation will show on the left-hand side of the slider and a plot point will be added to the chart