Teachers can view the goals a student has completed and is working on. Goals can either be updated by navigating to a student's profile > NEXT STEPS or through the Group goal setting feature. This article explains how to view and set goals for an individual student.
TO VIEW AND SET GOALS FOR A STUDENT
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Select NEXT STEPS
3. You will see all the goals the student is currently working on. Select a subject from the drop down menu
5. Select the level of goals you would like to view
6. Progress through the goal level shows as coloured band
Green - Completed
Buff - Currently being worked on
White - Not yet being worked on
Click on a goal to update it. Your profile photo will appear in the top left-hand corner of the goal. If a goal is clicked to completed in error, it can be clicked again to return it to white (not currently being worked on or clicked a second time to return it to buff (currently being worked on).
7. Where supporting evidence has been uploaded for a goal, this will display with a green indicator. You can click on the EVIDENCE indicator to view the post with the evidence.
8. When viewing the goals in an individual student's profile, you can click on the INFORMATION button on a goal to view the other students in your selected class or group who are currently working on this goal and create a group from these