Teachers often find it helpful to view all students in a class or group when setting goals.
TO UPDATE GOALS FOR A CLASS OR GROUP
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on the Groups and Classes icon
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu icon
Note: if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on GROUP GOAL SETTING
4. Select the set of goals you wish to view
5. Click SEE ALL GOALS AS A MATRIX
6. Scroll to the level you wish to set goals for then click on a goal
7. The student's profile photos will show in the sections for Current, Not Set or Secure depending on their status for this goal.
Click on the faces of the students to change their goal status and move them between the sections so their profile shows as:
- Green - Completed
- Buff - Currently being worked on
- White - Not yet being worked on
8. To mark a goal the same for ALL students in the group select from the options NOT SET, CURRENT or COMPLETE
Note: This will set the goal status to your selection for all students in the group regardless of what their previous status was for this goal.
9. Click DONE to update