Hero is designed to be flexible to meet the varied needs of different school contexts. School administrators can add pages and edit the settings. This article explains how to edit the settings of a page to your school's software.
TO EDIT PAGE SETTINGS
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the site Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
2. Under the heading Site Setup select Pages
3. Here you will see a list of pages currently available for your school. Click EDIT at the right-hand side of the page name
4. Make the changes you require. A detailed description of what each setting does is included in the following article Adding a New Page
5. Click SAVE PAGE
REMOVING A PAGE THAT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED
Hero Administrators are not able to completely remove pages from your software, however they can be hidden from view for all users except when accessing Pages in the Administration Menu.
1. Navigate to the page settings following steps 1-3 above.
2. Ensure the Visibility sliders for the page are all set to off.
3. Click SAVE PAGE
Note: if you wish to remove a page entirely from your software, please add the word DELETE to the page title and contact the Hero Helpdesk through the help button in your software.