TO EDIT AN EXISTING SET OF TAGS
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Site Setup select Pages
3. Select TAGS from the options across the top of the screen
4. Locate the existing tags in the list of tag categories and click on the title
TO ADD A NEW TAG
1. Click the red + icon at the bottom right-hand side of the page and add the tag name
2. To save the tag either click SAVE TAG & ADD ANOTHER or to add a further tag tap Enter/ Return on your keyboard
3. When you have entered all the tags you require, click SAVE TAG AND CLOSE
TO EDIT THE WORDING OF AN EXISTING TAG
1. Click EDIT at the end of the row of the tag you wish to change
2. Make your wording changes then click SAVE TAG
Note: any previous use of the tag will reflect the updated wording
TO DELETE AN EXISTING TAG
1. Click DELETE at the end of the row of the tag you wish to delete
2. Confirm you wish to delete the tag
Note: once the tag is deleted the associated data will also be deleted. It is not possible to reinstate this.
Once all the tags you require have been entered, you can rearrange these into the order you require.
1. Click ENABLE SORTING
2. Click and drag the tags to rearrange
3. When the tags are in the order you require, click STOP SORTING