From time to time a student will leave the school and return at a later date. It is important that his/her historical information is maintained. The existing student record will still be in your system so can be reactivated and updated. The student will have to go through the Pre-Enrolled process in order to be fully Enrolled again.
RE-ENROLLING A LEFT STUDENT
A site administrator can change the enrolment status of a student from the individual student.
1. Find the student using the search tools available
2. Click the pop up menu icon
3. Click MANAGE STUDENT
4. Click PRE-ENROL <Student Name>
5. The NSN will remain the same as previously so click NEXT to proceed
6. Enter the Expected Start date and click PRE-ENROL
7. To fully re-enrol your student, follow the process Changing Students from Pre-Enrolled to Enrolled
Note: While a returning student will retain the last class they were a member of, when you re-enrol them this process may not directly place them back in the class. After re-enrolling your student please also edit their class from Classes in the Administration Menu to ensure they are correctly in the class and ready to go.