From time to time a school may need to reclassify a student to a different year level.
HOW TO CHANGE A STUDENT'S YEAR LEVEL
1. Find the student using one of the search tools available
2. Click on the student Information (i) icon
3. Click on the Ministry tab
4. Amend the Current Year Level
5. Click the green Save icon
If the student has been reclassified downwards, and progress data has been added for the year level the student was at, this may have to be deleted. This can be done by a staff member with administration access to Hero.
AMENDING PROGRESS DATA
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Click ASSESSMENT OVERVIEW
3. Click on the pencil next to the subject you wish to remove the level for.
4. Here you will see the student's progress chart and below this are the milestone sliders.
5. To remove a progression, click the bin icon.
Note: Only one progression is deleted at a time, so if a slider has been moved several times, the bin will have to be clicked more than once.
When all progressions have been deleted, the slider will disappear. You may have to delete the progressions on both mid year and end year sliders.
6. To navigate to other subjects for the student, click on the subject heading at the top to the page.