The Personal Learning Plan feature enables teachers to write personalised student goals under headings determined by the school.
Personal Learning Plan goals are specific to individual students and sit outside the sets of curriculum goals. The goals can have posts and evidence linked to them but will not generate data.
TO SET UP PERSONAL LEARNING PLAN GOAL HEADINGS
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Site Setup select Goals
3. Here you will see the sets of goals currently available for your school. Click PERSONAL LEARNING PLAN at the start of the first row
4. Click +ADD CATEGORY (E.G. LEVEL)
Note: You must have at least one category in order to create PLP goals.
5. Record the category heading (compulsory)
6. Add a description (optional) and click SAVE CATEGORY
7. To add a subcategory (optional) click + ADD SUBCATEGORY
8. Record the name of the subcategory. Add a description of the subcategory (optional) and click SAVE SUBCATEGORY
9. Repeat steps 4-8 to add additional category headings and subcategories.
10. To add a personalised goal for a student, follow the instructions in the help article Adding a personalised learning plan goal for a student.
Article is closed for comments.