Page sets are available to allow certain cohorts of students access to sets of pages that are not viewable to other cohorts. These page sets are linked to field-based Auto Groups, not auto groups that are created by turning on this setting within the Page set-up.
For example, if you have Maori medium only students you may wish to set up Page Sets visible only to Maori medium students. Note: they will still see the Common Pages as well.
Common Pages are viewable to all students and Page Sets are viewable to certain cohorts as well.
Bilingual students are identified by their Maori Language Learning level. This can be set by going to a student's Information page (i) > Ministry > Maori Language Level
Please contact Helpdesk to create any field-based information into an Auto group.
CREATING PAGE SETS
1. To create Page Sets navigate to the Administration Menu > Pages
2. Click on CREATE A PAGE SET
3. Enter a name for the Page Set
4. In Linked Autogroup select an existing Auto Group from the drop down menu
Note: you will need to contact the Helpdesk to create field-based Auto Groups.
5. Click SAVE PAGE SET
6. Refresh your page and you will now see the new page set underneath the Common Pages.
7. To create pages for just this cohort click on the red plus sign in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
8. Go through each of the settings (Page Settings) making sure that Page Set reflects the name of the auto group cohort you wish to have this viewable for.
Once you have saved this page and refreshed your screen, it will now be visible for this Auto Group cohort.
Please note that at the beginning of each school year you will need to update your Page Sets.