When your school starts using the Hero goal setting feature you may be asked to backfill the goal levels for students. Goals can either be marked as complete for an individual student or for a class or group through the Group goal setting feature. This article explains how to mark all goals as complete for an individual student.
TO MARK A GOAL LEVEL AS COMPLETE FOR AN INDIVIDUAL STUDENT
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Select NEXT STEPS
3. You will see all the goals the student is currently working on. Select a subject from the drop-down menu
4. Select the level of goals you would like to mark
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click MARK ALL GOALS AS COMPLETE
6. You will see all the goals in the level turn green (completed) and your profile photo appear in the top left-hand corner of the goals