Hero contains a selection of PRE-MADE LISTS. These are the lists used most often by office administrators on a day to day basis.
GENERATING PRE-MADE LISTS
1. Click on the Quick Links icon (three lines) located on the right-hand side of the screen
2. Click on List Builder
3. Click on PRE-MADE LISTS
The lists are broken into categories to make them easier to find:
Attendance - School-wide reports to record and analyse attendance. Attendance reports for an individual can be found on the individual student's Attendance page.
Class/Year Level Lists - Regularly used class and year level lists.
- The Current Class > New Class and New Class > Previous Class are used when performing your end of year Class Placements.
- The Class Counts with Ethnicity report will provide you with a full breakdown by class of the students in their MOE prioritised ethnic groupings.
- Use the Year Level Counts by House to assist you in balancing your House numbers across classes and year levels.
Funding Counts - These 3 reports are based on the As at date entered and are similar to your Roll Return tables.
- The Table of Funding Year Level Counts is required with the MOE is seeking information to determine staffing for the upcoming year.
Basic Counts - A summary of class numbers for distribution purposes.
The drop down beside the button will allow you to select Eldest in family or Youngest in family.
Current Student Lists - Useful lists for your day to day processes
- The Family Directory can be used to check that your siblings are linked successfully.
- The Full School Directory can be printed and retained for use in an emergency evacuation. It contains a list of all students with their contact information, medical information and any access arrangements that would affect pick ups.
- Use the Contact Email Addresses to verify that your contacts have email addresses entered as without these, they are unable to access Hero.
- Caregiver User Accounts will produce a list of students along with the caregivers that have been granted access to Hero notices and logins.
- Use the Medical Room list to produce a paper copy of all students with medical details. This is also useful in the event of an emergency evacuation.
Other - Lists for external services i.e. library systems and dental agencies
Non Current Student Lists - Lists of your current Pre-Enrolled students and Left Students
The Leavers reports relate to students who left within the entered date range.
Board Elections - All check lists and processing lists required for your BOT Elections. More information on BOT Elections will be made available when these are coming up for your school.
Class List Downloads - These are your paper rolls available by Class or Team
The date is only required if your school has variable attendance blocks i.e. the date is used to determine how many columns are required. The Relievers Class List differs from the Blank Class List only in the fact that it contains an alert to a reliever that medical conditions exist for a student.