Site administrators have the option of using Hero's List Builder to create lists with information generated from fields within staff profiles.
1. Click on the Quick Links icon (three lines) located on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on List Builder
3. Click on STAFF
4. Select the information you would like included in your list by ticking the relevant fields.
5. Click on the blue Create a list icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
If you would like to add more fields to your list, click BACK TO LIST BUILDER at the top of the screen. Your previous selections will be retained and you can simply click to add or remove more.
To start again click CLEAR ALL SELECTIONS
6. Once your list is created you can use filtering and sorting to make the data you are viewing more relevant to you.
You can sort your list by clicking on any column heading - e.g. to put your list into alphabetical order by surname, click on the heading Last Name:
Please see the article Filtering and Sorting Lists for more options
7. You can then use the DOWNLOAD AS CSV, DOWNLOAD AS EXCEL or PRINT buttons to create a file for emailing or printing. If you wish you can rename your list for printing by clicking Custom List and typing your own heading.