A student should not be moved from Pre-Enrolled to Enrolled until they turn up for school on their first day, but mistakes can happen, so the function exists in Hero to return a student back to Pre-Enrolled if they were enrolled but have not turned up. This can only be carried out from the individual student.
Note: This will not be possible if attendance records exist for the student.
REVERT A STUDENT TO PRE-ENROLLED
1. Find the student using the search tools available.
2. Click the pop up menu icon.
3. Click MANAGE STUDENT
4. Click REVERT <Student Name> TO PRE-ENROLLED
5. A confirmation screen will be displayed. Enter the new Expected Start Date and click REVERT TO PRE-ENROLLED.
6. The student will now be visible via the Administration Menu > Enrolments > Process Pre-Enrolled Students if the expected start date needs to be revised further.