Any new student can be added to Hero via the Enrolment Form, however, if the student is a sibling to another student already in your Hero system then it is quicker and easier to add them via the Add a New Sibling feature.
When using Add a New Sibling, all Contacts and Sibling Linked fields are automatically copied to the new student. This ensures that family data is matching for all students in the same family.
ADDING A SIBLING
1. Find the family member who is already a student at your school using the search tools available.
2. Click on the Student Information icon.
3. Click on the Siblings section. You will see all other family members displayed if any are already linked.
4. Click ENROL A NEW SIBLING.
5. Enter the Name, Date of Birth and Gender of the sibling and click SAVE & ADD.
7. Click the Information icon on your newly created student to add the student specific data.
Note: Your incoming sibling is now a pre-enrolled student. Locate them using Search in the Navigation Menu Bar.