A Payment in Advance amount does not have to be transferred to a sibling in order to pay their outstanding line item. This can be done from the family member that holds the Payment in Advance amount.
The need to transfer a Payment in Advance amount to a sibling would invariably arise when a member of the family leaves the school. The accumulated amount can then be transferred to the next eldest child.
TO TRANSFER PAYMENT IN ADVANCE TO A SIBLING
1. Find the student using one of the search tools available. You need to go to the member of the family who has PIA amount available.
2. Click on the student Finance ($) icon
3. Click TRANSFER PIA TO A SIBLING
4. Enter the Amount to be transferred and select the sibling from the drop down list which will display when you click the Sibling to transfer to field. Click TRANSFER.
5. This action will create a Transfer transaction on the leaving student.
Article is closed for comments.