This article relates to linking students who already exist in Hero. If you are wanting to add a new member of a family refer to the article Adding New Students - Sibling of an Existing Student
VIEW AND MANAGE SIBLING LINKS
1. Find the students using one of the search tools available.
2. Click on the Student Information icon.
3. Click on the SIBLINGS section. In this example, the selected student has no siblings currently linked.
4. Click CONNECT SIBLINGS
5. Position your cursor on the field displaying 'Connect a Sibling' and start typing the sibling's first or last name. A drop-down list of all students matching your search will be displayed. Select the sibling from the list. Repeat the process until all siblings have been selected.
6. Siblings profiles will be displayed for verification. Click UPDATE SIBLINGS.
Note: As changes have been made to your current student, click the Save Icon before leaving your student.
Linking the siblings only needs to be carried out on one of the students to reflect on all.