You may have situations when you would like to remove student records from your Hero system. This will most likely be one the following scenarios:
- You have a duplicate student record (eg. a former student returned and a new record was created rather than reinstating the former record)
- You have a pre-enrolled student who will no longer be attending your school
Note: In order to be removed from your system, the unwanted student record must be Pre-Enrolled or Not Enrolled. See the help articles Changing Students from Enrolled to Unenrolled (Left) and Changing a Student from Enrolled back to Pre-Enrolled for help with this
REMOVING A STUDENT RECORD FROM YOUR HERO SYSTEM
1. Find the unwanted student record using one of the search tools available
2. Click on the three dots menu
3. Click MANAGE STUDENT
4. Click DELETE <STUDENT NAME>
If you do not see this button, check the status of the student is Not Enrolled or Pre-Enrolled (see note above).
5. Confirm you wish to delete this record by clicking YES, DELETE <STUDENT NAME>
If you decide not to delete the student record at this point click NO, KEEP
6. The student will show as "Archived" and will no longer be found in your system when searching.