This feature is available as part of the Hero Premier package. Please contact the Helpdesk if you would like to subscribe to Premier to make this feature available for your school.
Subscriptions are a really powerful feature of Hero, giving you the ability to control the flow of information that you receive.
You can use subscriptions to receive a notification whenever a message is posted on the Staff Feed. This is particularly useful if you are offsite, on leave or don't log into Hero often.
Note: If you are using the Hero App on a mobile device and have turned on notifications, you will be notified via push notification, if not you will be notified via email.
MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. Click on your profile image (top right corner)
2. Select MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS. This will bring up a page where you can add and remove subscriptions.
3. To add a new subscription, click on the Plus in the bottom right corner.
4. Select Staff Feed
5. Click SAVE SUBSCRIPTION
Each time a post is made to the Staff Feed, you will be sent a notification. Notifications are sent as a push notification to the Hero app if you have it installed (and notifications turned on) or as an email.
6. To remove a subscription click the rubbish bin icon next to the subscription you wish to remove
7. Click DELETE SUBSCRIPTION to confirm
Note: If your school ceases to use the Hero Premier package, Staff Feed subscriptions will be permanently removed.