Some student pages allow for the entry of both Assessment data and Posts. These posts are directly linked to the assessment. This article explains how to enter assessment related posts for a class or group of students. This can be carried out student by student or a post can be applied to multiple students at once with the appropriate name and pronoun replacement.
TO ENTER ASSESSMENT RELATED POSTS FOR A CLASS OR GROUP
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on the Groups and Classes icon
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu icon
Note: if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Select the page your assessment is associated with. For many schools this page may simply be called ASSESSMENTS.
Note: The post feature will only be available if the page is enabled for both posts and assessments.
4. Select the assessment you wish to enter data and posts for
5. A data entry spreadsheet will display. If you wish to sort your table in a different order, click the column heading to sort by this e.g. to sort the table by surname of the student click the heading of the Last Name column.
6. Where a post has already been entered for this assessment in the current day, the Information icon will show in the Share Something column. Clicking the icon will open up the post.
Adding the post - student by student
7. To add a new post, click the Envelope icon for the required student. The standard new post popup will be displayed.
8. Enter the post content and click NEXT if tags exist or SAVE POST if they do not. The post will be saved and the Information icon displayed. To edit the newly created post, click the Information icon.
Adding the post to multiple students at the same time
1. To add a new post to 2 or more students, select the students who will be receiving the post. This must be done first in order to save the post.
Clicking the checkbox in the header row will Select ALL or Deselect ALL students.
2. To create a post, click the Envelope icon in the bulk processing row at the top of the table.
3. The standard new post popup will be display with the student names already populated. Students can be added or removed via the new post popup.
4. Enter the Post title and content taking particular note of the instructions for name and pronoun replacement.
5. To check the pronoun replacement, click Preview content for and select students of different genders. (To back out of this, select any student, then use the x at the end of the row to clear the field)
6. The converted post will be displayed. Change the pronoun options in the post content if it does not translate correctly.
7. Click NEXT or SAVE POST to add the post to the selected students.
8. The Information icon will be displayed on all students with a current post.