If a school wishes to remove an assessment from a page, this can easily be actioned.
TO REMOVE AN ASSESSMENT FROM A PAGE
1. Navigate to the Administration Menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration Menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Site Setup select Pages
3. Select the page the assessment is showing on and click Edit to the right-hand side of the page name
4. Scroll down to the section called Assessments and locate the assessment. Click on the X next to the assessment name
5. When you have removed all the assessments you require, click SAVE PAGE