When school creates a new assessment or wishes to make a Hero templated assessment visible for teachers to use, the assessment must be added to a page.
TO MAKE AN ASSESSMENT VISIBLE ON A PAGE
1. Navigate to the Administration Menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration Menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Site Setup select Pages
3. Decide which page you want the assessment to show on and click Edit to the right-hand side of the page name
4. Scroll down to the section called Page Content and tick the Assessments box
5. Scroll down further to the Assessments line and begin writing the name of the assessment. A pop up with the assessment matching the combination of letters will show. Click on this
6. The assessment will be added to the list of assessments visible on the page
7. When you have added all the assessments you require, click SAVE PAGE