Hero is designed to be flexible to meet the varied needs of different school contexts. School Hero administrators can edit existing grade schedules for teachers to record scores against. This article explains how to edit an existing grade schedule in your school's Hero software.
Before editing a grade schedule you should check that an appropriate one does not already exist. That is, if there is one with exactly the same range of possible results as required that can be used rather than editing another.
Note: Editing a Grade Schedule will change all instances that this grade schedule is used for any other modules or assessments.
TO EDIT AN EXISTING GRADE SCHEDULE
1. Navigate to the Administration Menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration Menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Site Setup select Assessments
3. Click on GRADE SCHEDULES across the top of the page.
4. Find the grade schedule you would like to edit by typing a keyword into the search tool.
5. Click EDIT on the grade schedule you would like to edit.
6. Here you can amend the grade schedule as you wish
Note: if you are editing a grade schedule set to assign grades by Select, Multi-select or Icon Select, you will only have the ability to edit the Short Label and Full Label. The Value field will be greyed out as this is associated with existing data. You can still add new options.
7. Click on SAVE GRADE SCHEDULE