You can proof read a colleague's posts prior to publishing.
TO PROOF READ OTHERS' POSTS
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on the Groups and Classes icon
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu
Note, if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on ALL POSTS
4. You will see a list of pages that have been set up for your school. You can filter the types of comments you would like to proof read by selecting a page
5. You can filter the comments you wish to read by clicking on ONLY SHOW POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PROOF READ
or ONLY SHOW POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN PROOF READ
6. You can further filter the comments you wish to read by clicking on ONLY SHOW POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PUBLISHED
or ONLY SHOW POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED
7. You will see all the comments written for the class or group with the most recently recorded post at the top.
When a comment has been proof read, click the Checked? button
8. This will save information about who has checked the comment and when.
9. Should a teacher need to revert the proofread indicator back to a Checked? button, this can be actioned by clicking Change this?
10. If you are the post author or have site administrator rights you can edit a comment and publish it.