TO EDIT A POST
1. Navigate to the post
2. Click on the pop-out menu
3. Click Edit this post
4. Make the required changes to the post and media then click SAVE POST.
5. The entire content of a post will autosave every 3 seconds once typing begins and will be made available if connection is lost prior to saving the post. Autosaved post content will be cleared when SAVE POST is clicked. To restore the lost changes in an edited post click the RESTORE icon. This will only be enabled if post content exists.
6. If the page has tags attached, click NEXT
7. Here you can edit the tags attached to the post by clicking to select or deselect. When you have finished click SAVE POST