At key times in the year, it is helpful to view a summary of the posts that have been published for a class or group.
TO VIEW A SUMMARY OF THE POSTS FOR A CLASS OR GROUP
1. Navigate to the class or group page by clicking on the Groups and classes icon
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu icon
Note, if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on INSIGHTS
4. Click POST COUNTS
5. The page will default to POST COUNTS BY MONTH
Here you can see the students in your class or group and a summary of the posts on their pages under month headings. Posts in draft are indicated in red and published posts are indicated in green.
6. To view the posts sorted by post author, click on POST COUNTS BY AUTHOR
1. To view the tags associated with posts, click the drop-down menu next to the word Pages
2. Select the set of tags you would like to view information on:
You can either choose to view tags associated with POST COUNTS BY MONTH
or tags associated with POST COUNTS BY AUTHOR